Japanese Black Bergamot Lavender - Loose Leaf Tea
Japanese Black Tea has been used to increase mental alertness and maintain a general well-being.
Lavender flowers are used to soothe and for relaxation. Lavender is used in a wide variety of products from teas, to sweet and savory dishes, to aromatherapy.
Bergamot Orange Peel is a nutritious citrus fruit. It adds a fragrant scent and flavor to the tea. Bergamot Orange is not commonly used for its juice but for itʻs essential oils
1. Shake bag well to mix ingredients evenly
2. Pour hot water (not boiling) into your favorite mug
3. Place about 1 tbsp into cup or steeper
4. Let the tea steep for 10 minutes (you can let it go longer if you like your tea stronger)
4. Strain leaves and it's ready to drink!