Mamaki Peppermint - Loose Leaf Tea
Hawaiian Mamaki is endemic to Hawaii. Traditionally it is made with the leaves of the plant and was used for relaxation and aided in overall health.
Peppermint leaves are refreshing and known to increase alertness and help with digestion
1. Shake bag well to mix ingredients evenly
2. Pour hot water (not boiling) into your favorite mug
3. Place about 1 tbsp into cup or steeper
4. Let the tea steep for 10 minutes (you can let it go longer if you like your tea stronger)
4. Strain leaves and it's ready to drink!
From our family to yours, Enjoy!