Mamaki Chamomile - Loose Leaf Tea
Hawaiian Mamaki is endemic to Hawaii. Traditionally it is made with the leaves of the plant and was used for relaxation and aided in overall health.
Chamomile flowers has been used for stress and insomnia. It has been shown to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
1. Shake bag well to mix ingredients evenly
2. Pour hot water (not boiling) into your favorite mug
3. Place about 1 tbsp into cup or steeper
4. Let the tea steep for 10 minutes (you can let it go longer if you like your tea stronger)
4. Strain leaves and it's ready to drink!
From our family to yours, Enjoy!
Recently viewed products
Great evening tea, very relaxing!!!